Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 October 2013

Yearbook quotes

Luckily yearbook quotes aren't such a big thing in South African schools. 

But here are a few from probably America:

- "I don't like it when people call me a dumb blond. It gets on my pet peeves."

- "Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?" (Just, how? The person who said this, the person who wrote it down, the person who typed it. Proofreading anyone? Don't mind if I don't.)

- "I like to listen to 'The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round' when I'm driving because I can relate to it." 

- "I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me. Like, oh great, now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle."

And my favourite: 

"No." 

Do students not understand the concept of giving a quote that will appear beneath your yearbook photo? "No." Okay well that says enough. 'Merica.

No comments:

Post a Comment