Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 September 2011

The beginning

Okay so I have a blog now. It was just a random Thursday in the supposed study break mini holiday of the university and I was busy surfing around on the internet and decided to do it. I can't believe how easy it actually was. It couldn't have been more than 5 minutes to set it up and now I have my very own blog. Wow, respect for technology hey. Yeah I know there are thousands of better technological inventions already, but I tend to be amazed at things like this anyway.

I thought about getting a blog for a while now, but then I'll just forget about it again. You know how things like this go if you're just a beginner. You have your doubts about who will read it and what will you write. I just decided to take the plunge however, as I obviously have nothing to lose in this process. And now I find myself to be quite excited! I'm thinking about my next posts already. Then again, that might just be because I'm supposed to be studying for my Political Science test now! All in all, I'm looking forward to this new project. Who knows where this can take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment